Troubleshooter: Website Appearance
If you do not find the answer to your problem here, please contact the Credit Union. Wherever possible, please provide as much detail as well as the error message you receive when encountering this problem.
For problems with logging in to the Members Area, go to our Login Help
Web pages look different on my screen compared to another screen
While our websites are optimized to display adequately in most scenarios, there are a multitude of factors which may affect the way a page is displayed. The factors which influence how a website looks on your monitor are:
- Browser Type (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Browser Version - New browsers support more features, and suspend archaic features. Older browsers set aside more room for navigation buttons.
- Operating System (Windows, Apple, Unix, Java, Mobile Device Operating Systems, etc.)
- Monitor Size and Resolution - Monitors can be set to different display resolutions which mean a greater or lesser part of the webpage is displayed in the same area.
- Monitor Colours - Colours appear differently on Windows, Apple, LCD and Mobile Device screens for example, and the number of colours a monitor can display varies greatly, from 256 up to 16 million colors. Monitors can also be set brighter or darker according to your preferences.